Mercy Hill is a new church community in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
Mercy Hill launched its first weekly worship service on September 5, 2010 in a living room, and God has blessed our congregation with health, mission, and growth since that time.
Our priorities as a church family include...
- gathering on Sundays for worship to celebrate the work God is doing among us every day of the week.
- meeting together as smaller missional communities (we call them "crowded houses") around Gloucester County.
- regular expressions of mercy to our towns and townships--in the form of local mission trips we sometimes call "sacred space."
For more information about the church, please feel free to poke around this website.
Here are some quick links:
- A map
- Our mission
- Our beliefs
- Our leadership
- Our affiliations
- Where are we located?
- What should I expect on a Sunday?
- What about kids?
- What about the Lord's Supper (or the Sacrament of Holy Communion)
- Other faqs.
Also here is a helpful video interview of pastor Phil by his 12-year old daughter Maggie with some frequently asked questions from kids about Mercy Hill. This might answer some of your questions, too.
If you can't find your question here, or have a specific concern, please feel free to email us.
Meanwhile, thanks for checking us out!